If you have a specific piece of content that you'd like to have at your fingertips at any given time, you can store it in your library. That way, you'll be able to access the item in any new Prezi Design (and Prezi Present) project and add it to the canvas with a few simple clicks. Read on to learn how you can add images, charts, maps, videos, GIFs, and many other items to your library.
Adding items to your library
From the Prezi Design editor, right-click on the item you'd like to save and select Add to library. The item will then be available in the library that can be accessed from the left-side toolbar under My library.
If you're saving items with interactive elements, for example, charts or maps, they will remain intact when reused in other Prezi Design projects.
Reusing your content in Prezi Design
- In the Prezi Design editor, select My library from the toolbar on the left.
- To add an item to the canvas, hover over its thumbnail and click Insert or drag and drop it onto the canvas. Use the dropdown at the top of your library to sort your content by category.
Reusing your content in Prezi Present
You can also reuse your Prezi Design items in Prezi Present and vice versa. Here's how you can access your library in Prezi Present:
- While working on a presentation, click Insert at the top of the screen and select My Library.
- From the sidebar on the right, drag and drop your item onto the canvas. You can then resize and move the item. To learn more on using the library in Prezi Present, check out the article about adding and reusing content in your library.
Removing items from your library
- From the Prezi Design editor, open your library by selecting My library in the left-side toolbar.
- Hover over the item you want to delete and click on the three-dot icon.
- Select Remove from library and confirm the selection in the pop-up.
Accessing your library from the dashboard
From your Prezi dashboard, select Library in the sidebar on the left. There, you'll have access to all of the items that you've saved in Prezi Design and Prezi Present, as well as reusable videos, designs, and presentations.