When working on your Prezi Design project, you can edit similar objects in one go to speed up the design process. Here's how:
Selecting and editing multiple objects
- Select multiple objects on the canvas by clicking and dragging your mouse cursor over them.
- Use the settings panel on the right to make bulk adjustments to your content.
For example, with text objects, you'll get all of the same options as you would when editing a single text object. Read more on text editing in the article on Editing text in Prezi Design.
Here's a list of object combinations you can bulk edit and the available editing possibilities:
- Multiple text objects: all available text editing options
- Icons and shapes: transparency and color adjustments
- Multiple shapes: transparency, color, and border adjustments
- Any object combination: level of transparency
To find out more about content editing in Prezi Design, have a look at the articles in the Create and edit section of the knowledge base.