After you've created a project in Prezi Design, you can add a voiceover to your content in Prezi Video and share your asynchronous presentation with others. Follow the steps below to learn more about narrating your content.
Exporting your Prezi Design project to Prezi Video
- Once you're done working on your content in Prezi Design, select Record video in the top right corner of the editor.
- Pick the Solid background if you'd like to use only your content in Prezi Video and don't plan to interact with it.
- Then, select Record Video. The Prezi Video tab will load with your content available for recording. If you're using Prezi Video for the first time, you'll have to enable your camera.
Narrating your content
You'll see yourself appear next to your content in Prezi Video. Use the navigation buttons in the bottom left corner to switch between the three available views: only you, you and your content, and only your content.
If you'd like to do a voiceover without appearing on the screen, use the view with only your content. It's also possible to switch between the views while recording.
If you have a Plus or higher Prezi plan, you can add presenter notes at the top of the page before you start recording. This will help you stay on track while doing the voiceover.
Follow these steps to create a video:
- When you're ready, click the Record button under your content.
- Start narrating and switch between pages by using the arrows in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you need a break, click the Pause button at the bottom. When you're ready to continue, click the same button.
- After you've completed the narration, select Done recording.
- You can then have a look at your recording and trim it at the start and end.
- If you're happy with the result, select Save video.
- You can then share your video with an online link or download it as an MP4 file.
To learn more about recording with Prezi Video, check out the article on getting started with Prezi Video.