Download your Prezi Design projects as GIFs and share them with your online audience on social media or elsewhere. Follow the simple steps below.
Downloading a GIF file
- When you've finished working on your content, click the Download button in the top right corner of the editor.
- Select the GIF option at the top of the page.
- You can always get a preview of your GIF by selecting Preview on the right side of the page.
- To start the download, select Download (GIF).
Adjusting the settings of your GIF download
After selecting the GIF download option, you'll get access to several settings. Here's what you can adjust:
- GIF size: Select whether you want to keep the actual project size, limit the size to 800x800 pixels, limit the size to 600x600 pixels, or use half or a quarter of the project's actual size. The smaller the size you set here, the less space the download will take up, but it will also be of a lower resolution.
- Frame rate (FPS): Set the frame rate of your GIF. The optimal number of frames per second for GIFs is 15, and we recommend using this option. If you go higher, the GIF will play out smoother, but it will also be of a larger size, which can result in slower loading times.
- Set duration for all pages: Select this option to set a default duration for all pages of your project. You can reset the settings by selecting Reset GIF duration to defaults.
- Looped playback: Toggle on this option for your GIF to play in a loop.
- Add page transitions: If you have several pages in your project, you can add various transitions between them. Select one of the options and see how they look with Preview.
- Duration (sec): In the top right corner of each page, you'll see a text box where you can set the duration of the page. Use the arrows or type it in manually.
- Show page transition: If you've enabled page transitions, you'll see this option appear between the pages of your project. You can enable or disable the transitions between specific pages by toggling this option on or off.
To learn more about downloading and sharing your content, check out the articles of the Present and share section of the knowledge base.