Rounded objects tend to be easier on the eye than elements with sharp edges. With Prezi Design, you can change the corner radius of your images in a flash. Here's how!
- First, you'll need to add an image to your project. There are two ways to do that:
- To use an image from the stock library, select Add graphics in the left-side toolbar of the editor and choose Images. Use the search bar at the top to look for an image, then click on its thumbnail or drag and drop it onto the canvas.
- To upload your own image, select Add graphics in the left-side toolbar of the editor and choose to Upload an image or video at the top. Then, select the file from your computer (JPG, PNG, SVG, or GIF) and upload it to Prezi.
- After you've added an image to the canvas, select it by clicking on it.
- In the right-side settings panel, move the Corner radius (%) slider to increase or decrease the radius. You can also type it in the text box next to the slider.
If you'd like to crop your image in a circle, check out how to apply a mask in Prezi Design. You can learn more about all of the editing and customization options offered by Prezi Design in the Create and edit section of the knowledge base.