Deleting a presentation will remove it from your dashboard and your Prezi account. A deleted presentation is not recoverable, so make sure you really want to erase it.
Move a presentation to the trash
To remove a project, you can put it in your trash. Projects stay in the trash for 30 days or until they are manually deleted.
Co-editors and viewers of the presentation will lose access to projects in the trash.
1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen.
2. Click Move to trash and confirm your choice in the pop-up.
3. The presentation will be moved to your trash.
You can also move a presentation to the trash through the detailed view screen. To do so, hover over the presentation you want to trash and click the gear icon. Click Move to trash in the bottom left corner and confirm your choice in the pop-up. You may have to scroll down to see this option.
Permanently delete a project
Deleting a project from the Trash permanently deletes it. A deleted project is not recoverable, so make sure you really want to erase it.
Projects that have been in the trash for more than 30 days are automatically deleted. If you want to delete a project earlier:
1. From the dashboard, select Trash from the left sidebar.
2. Hover over the project you want to delete and click the Trash button.
3. Confirm the pop-up to delete the project.
What if I don’t have the delete option?
If you do not own a presentation, but are added as a collaborator, you won’t be able to select the “Delete” option. Instead, you must remove yourself from the presentation in order to delete it from your dashboard.
- From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen.
- Click the collaborators icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- In the pop-up, click the dropdown next to your name and select Remove from presentation.
- You will see the presentation disappear from your dashboard.