Got some new info or tweaks you’d like to do to your presentation? Don’t fret, editing is a cinch.
Editing a presentation from your dashboard
Once you log in to Prezi, you’ll be taken to your dashboard. From here you can access the editor.
1. From the dashboard, click the Edit icon in the thumbnail of the presentation you want to edit.
2. Your presentation will load in a different window.
3. Voilà! You’re ready to edit.
Accessing the editor while in present mode
Even if you’re presenting or viewing your presentation, you can still edit it.
1. Click Back to edit in the top toolbar.
2. You’ll be taken to the editor.
Troubleshooting slow editor load times
If you experience slow editor load times or errors, check out our troubleshooting article.