Deleting a presentation will remove it from your dashboard and your Prezi Next account. A deleted presentation is not recoverable, so make sure you really want to erase it.
How to delete a presentation
- From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen.
- Click the three dots on the right side of the screen and select Delete.
- In the pop-up, click Delete again to confirm that you want to delete the presentation.
What if I don’t have the delete option?
If you do not own a presentation, but are added as a collaborator, you won’t be able to select the “Delete” option. Instead, you must remove yourself from the presentation in order to delete it from your dashboard.
- From the options page, click the + icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- In the pop-up, click the dropdown next to your name and select Remove from presentation.
- You will see the presentation disappear from your dashboard.