Got a favorite slide deck but want a presentation that pops? Save time by importing your PowerPoint slides. Then add animations and create your story. You’ll quickly see how conversational storytelling will change your presentation and give it more life.
Adding your slides to a stack topic works best. However, if you add them to planet topic, you can also change the cover.
Importing your slides
1. From the editor, go to Insert > PowerPoint.... You’ll see a pop-up window.
2. Click Upload a file to choose a file from your computer or click the arrow next to the button to select a file from Dropbox or Onedrive.
3. Locate and open the PPT file you want to upload. You’ll see the upload in progress in the Powerpoint sidebar.
4. Once your slides have loaded, double-click on a topic. You’ll be taken into the topic.
5. Click on the slides you want to add to the presentation, or select a slide and click Insert. Each slide will be added as an individual subtopic or page and can be seen in the left sidebar.
6. When you’re finished, click the X in the upper right corner of the sidebar to close it.
Editing your newly imported slides
Learn how to edit and customize the topic and subtopic covers with this article.
Changing the position of subtopics
To reposition a subtopic or page, select it and then drag and drop it to the new position. To change the order the subtopics are presented in, switch up their order in the left sidebar.