Got a favorite slide deck but want a presentation that pops? Save time by importing your PowerPoint slides. Then add animations and create your story. You’ll quickly see how conversational storytelling will change your presentation and give it more life.
Importing your slides
1. From the editor, go to Insert > PowerPoint.... You’ll see a pop-up window.
2. Click Upload a file to choose a file from your computer or click the arrow next to the button to select a file from Google Drive, Dropbox or Onedrive.
3. Locate and open the PPT file you want to upload. You’ll see the upload in progress in the Powerpoint sidebar.
4. Once your slides have loaded, double-click on a topic where you'd like to add your slides. You’ll be taken into the topic.
5. Select the slides you want to add to the presentation and click Insert. Each slide will be added as an individual subtopic or page and can be seen in the left sidebar.
6. When you’re finished, click the X in the upper right corner of the sidebar to close it.
Editing your newly imported slides
Once you import slides, you add them to subtopics. You can then edit them by adding text, images, shapes, arrows, and icons. You can also add animations to wow your audience.
Learn how to edit and customize the topic and subtopic covers with this article.
Changing the position of subtopics
To reposition a subtopic or page, select it and then drag and drop it to the new position. To change the order the subtopics are presented in, switch up their order in the left sidebar.