If you change your mind and would like to remove a user from your presentation, it’s easy. You can also decide to change a user’s rights to allow editing, commenting, or presenting.
1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen.
2. Click the Collaborators icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Alternatively, you can click the arrow icon in a presentation thumbnail and select Add collaborators.
3. You’ll see the “Collaborators” pop-up window with the list of current collaborators.
4. Click the user’s rights located next to the person’s name to remove or change their rights.
5. Choose the rights you want to give for the presentation, or select Remove from presentation to remove the user completely.
6. When finished, close the pop-up window.