Let your Prezi presentation do its magic. If you have a site where you’d like to embed your masterpiece, no problem. You just need your presentation’s view link and the embed code.
Embedding your presentation
You can find the full embed code for your presentations on their public view page.
1. Go to your Prezi Present dashboard to access your presentations.
2. Click on the Play icon in the thumbnail of the presentation you’d like to embed.
3. Copy the URL from the address bar.
4. Open the link in an incognito window and paste the link in the address bar. This will open your presentation's public view page.
6. Click the Embed Prezi icon under the presentation window and simply copy the embed code to use on a website. Before copying the embed code, you can also modify it by adjusting the height/width (keeping the proportions as the aspect ratio of the presentation cannot be modified.)