No matter what the reason, if you are having problems logging into your Prezi account, we want to get you back to your presentations in no time. Check out this article for help with login issues.
I forgot my password.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click here. This will take you to another window where you can enter the email address associated with your Prezi account to reset your password. Doing so will reset your password and send out an email with further instructions.
I didn't receive the password reset email.
If you tried to reset your password but did not receive the password reset email, try checking your spam folder. It’s possible that you will not receive the email due to firewall and security settings on your network. In addition, make sure you enter the same email address associated with your Prezi account.
I would like to get access to my account.
Our team can only help you if you still have access to the email address associated with your account and/or it contains payment details. Therefore, if you have a Basic or Public license linked to a deactivated email address (old school/work email address etc.), we’re not able to grant access due to the lack of applicable information that we can use to verify ownership of the account.
To assist you further, please prepare the following:
- Some details about a payment you made towards Prezi (payment type, billing history, transaction ID, the last 4 digits of the credit card used, the name of the cardholder, date of the last payment, email address associated with your PayPal account - if you paid via PayPal)
- Possible email addresses that might be connected to your account
- A URL of a presentation from that account (if available). This might still be listed in your browser history and looks like: http://prezi.com/rand0m-lett3rs/name-of-the-prezi/
As a next step, send it to us through this form as verification that you are the account owner so we can assist you further.
I would like to delete my account and/or remove a presentation.
Our team can only help you with logging in to your account and removing any content from it in case you still have access to the email address associated with your account and/or it contains payment details. If applicable, please follow the steps in the 'I would like to get access to my account' section.
Do you no longer have access to your email account?
If you have a Basic or Public license linked to a deactivated email address (old school/work email address etc.), we’re not able to grant access due to the lack of applicable information that we can use to verify ownership of the account and therefore would suggest to fill in and submit this form.
Not sure how to fill out the report?
As you no longer have access to your original account, in order to request the removal of such material, we need documentation that you are in fact the owner of the material and have the right to request its removal. Please provide us with a removal request which contains all of the information below:
1. Identification of the material over which you claim ownership and which you wish to have removed, including a description of where the material in question is located on or in the service, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the service;
2. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
3. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your request is accurate and that you are the owner of the material or are the authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
4. The following paragraph, without changes: "I am requesting that Prezi, Inc. ("Prezi") remove material from its service and am representing to Prezi that I am the owner of the material or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If in fact I am not the owner of the material or am not authorized to act on behalf of the owner, or if the removal of the material violates the rights of any third party, I will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Prezi from and against any action, claim, or damage, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any third party, arising out of or relating to Prezi's removal of the material."
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
I would like to get a refund/cancel a subscription/resolve payment issues.
From our billing page, you can request a refund, learn how to cancel your subscription, or download an invoice. In case you still don't have an answer to your payment-related question, you can also reach us through phone or via email from the same page.