Need a hard copy? Export your presentation to a PDF file using Prezi Next and print, email, or keep for your reference. When you export a presentation to PDF, each step in your presentation becomes a page in the PDF file.
Paid feature: Exporting a presentation to PDF is available for users with a Plus or higher Prezi Next plan. Luckily it’s a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
Printing your presentation
1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of the presentation you want to export.
2. Click Export to PDF.
3. In the pop-up, click Start exporting.
4. After the PDF loads, click Save PDF to open the file. You will need to have a PDF viewer installed in your browser to create the PDF.
5. The PDF will open a new window in your browser where you can print or save the file.
6. Open your file with any software that supports PDFs (such as Adobe Reader) and print the PDF file directly from your computer.