Charts visualize your data and bring your numbers to life, and there are plenty of options to choose from in Prezi Present.
With the chart selected, you can also make changes to the colors and style of the chart.
- Click the Media button on the top toolbar.
- From the dropdown menu, select Chart.
- Select the type of chart to insert using the right side panel.
- Double-click on the theme and color you want, or drag and drop it onto your canvas.
- The chart will appear in your presentation.
1. Select the chart and click Edit chart from the context toolbar.
2. Click Edit data in the upper right corner of the chart editor.
3. From here, you can upload a file from your computer or edit your data in the spreadsheet manually. To upload a data set, click Upload file… and select a file from your computer.
Supported data files
Prezi Present supports .CSV, .XLS, and .XLSX files for importing your data. You can also copy and paste values into the data sheet.
Right-click (CMD/CTRL+click) on a cell to get the context menu. From here you can cut, copy, paste, and insert additional rows and columns into your spreadsheet.
Once you’ve inserted a chart into your presentation, you can adjust it’s size, position, and orientation on your canvas.
To move the chart, select it and drag and drop it to its new position.
To resize the chart, select it and drag a corner to enlarge or reduce it.
To rotate the chart, select it and move your cursor just past one of the corners. A rotate icon will appear. Drag the icon in the direction you want to rotate the chart.
Copying and pasting charts
You can copy and paste charts from one presentation to another or within the same presentation:
- To copy, simply press CMD/CTRL+C or right-click on the chart and select Copy. It will add the chart to your clipboard.
- To paste, hold down CMD/CTRL+V or right-click and select Paste.
To remove a chart from your canvas, click on it and press the DELETE/BACKSPACE key on your keyboard. If you delete the chart by accident, just press CTRL/CMD+Z to undo the action.
Customizing your chart
Learn how to customize the appearance and properties of your chart with this article.