Don’t let your audience get lost in uncharted territory. Visualize data in Prezi Present and bring your numbers to life. Charts don’t just make your data dazzle. They also engage your audience so your presentation stands out from the crowd and stays memorable.
Plus feature: Inserting charts in Prezi Present is available for users with a Plus or higher Prezi plan. Luckily, it’s a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
1. Click the Insert button at the top of your screen, then select the Charts icon.
2. At the top of the sidebar, choose from either light or dark charts. In general, light charts look better on dark presentations and dark charts look better on light presentations.
3. Double-click on the chart type you want to add, or drag and drop it onto your canvas.
4. You’ll see the chart appear in your presentation.
1. Select the chart and click Edit chart from the context toolbar.
2. Click Edit data in the upper right corner of the chart editor.
3. From here, you can upload a file from your computer or edit your data in the spreadsheet manually. To upload a data set, click Upload file… and select a file from your computer.
Supported data files
Prezi Present supports .CSV, .XLS, and .XLSX files for importing your data. You can also copy and paste values into the data sheet.
Right-click (CMD/CTRL+click) on a cell to get the context menu. From here you can cut, copy, paste, and insert additional rows and columns into your spreadsheet.
Once you’ve inserted a chart into your presentation, you can adjust it’s size, position, and orientation on your canvas.
Click to select the chart, then drag and drop it to it’s new position.
To resize a chart, click to select it and drag a corner to enlarge or reduce it.
Click on the image to select it. Then hold down the ALTGr key (right ALT+CTRL) in Windows, or CMD for Mac, and drag a corner of the box up or down to turn it.
Copying and pasting charts
You can copy and paste charts from one presentation to another or within the same presentation:
- To copy, simply press CMD/CTRL+C or right-click on the chart and select Copy. It will add the chart to your clipboard.
- To paste, hold down CMD/CTRL+V or right-click and select Paste.
To remove a chart from your canvas, click on it and press the DELETE/BACKSPACE key on your keyboard. If you delete the chart by accident, just press CTRL/CMD+Z to undo the action.
Customizing your chart
Learn how to customize the appearance and properties of your chart with this article.