For total privacy, you can save your prezi offline using Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac. This means your prezis will not be saved in the cloud but locally, on your computer. Check out the video to learn more about syncing online and saving locally.
Using Windows? Check out our article for Prezi Classic Desktop for Windows here.
When you use Prezi Classic Desktop for Mac, you can store your prezis in two ways:
- in the cloud or
- locally on your computer.
If you store prezis in the cloud, they will sync with your online prezis when you have an Internet connection. Prezi Classics stored locally are never synced online, which means they are not stored in the cloud and they remain on your computer. This is a good option for businesses and organizations who have special requirements for information storage.
Keeping a prezi offline
- Click the three dots in lower right corner of the prezi you want to keep offline.
- Click Move to local. This will remove your prezi from your synced prezis. Once you do so, you will be taken to the a list of your local prezis.
- You can now work on your prezi completely offline.
If you’d like to save a local prezi to the cloud, you must first move that prezi to your synced prezis. Local prezis will not be synced with your online prezis. This means, they will remain completely offline until you move them to your synced prezis.
Moving an offline prezi back online (to synced prezis)
- Tap the three dots in lower right corner of the prezi you want to sync with your online prezis.
- Click Move to synced. You will be taken to your list of synced prezis.
- Once your prezi is finished syncing, your prezi will now be in the cloud with your other online prezis.
Please note that local prezis will not be synced with your online prezis. This means, they will remain completely offline until you move them to your synced prezis.