Prezi Next is available in nine languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Hungarian. You can set a default language to match your computer's operating system or set the language manually.
Simply click the language dropdown in the upper right corner of your dashboard and select your language.
- Click the “Settings” cogwheel located in the lower corner of the left sidebar.
- Select Language and choose which language you’d like to work in. Selecting “Windows default” will match the language of Prezi Next for Windows to that of your computer’s operating system.
- Go to Prezi Next > Preferences from the top toolbar.
- Choose the language you’d like from the pop-up.
- When you’re finished, restart the application for the changes to go in effect.
Selecting “System default” will match the language of Prezi Next for Mac to that of your computer’s operating system.