In Prezi, you can keep your presentations organized by adding them to folders. Folders are great because they function like tags, so your presentation can be labeled into as many folders as needed.
Adding a presentation to a folder
From the dashboard, you can add presentations to a folder for better organization and easy access. Presentations put in folders are simply tagged, so if you delete a folder, your presentation can still be found in the dashboard.
1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen. Alternatively, you can click the arrow dropdown in the presentation thumbnail.
2. Click Add to folder.
3. In the pop-up window, select the folder(s) you’d like to add your presentation to.
Adding and organizing folders
Use the left sidebar to organize your presentations using folders. Here you’ll also find your team folder and be able to filter your presentation according to those owned by you and those shared with you.
1. To create a new folder, simply click + New folder in the left sidebar and give your folder a name.
2. You can rename your folder by clicking on its title.
3. To delete a folder, click the trash can icon in the upper right corner of your screen. If you delete a folder, any presentations in it can still be found in your dashboard.
4. Your team folder appears in the left sidebar. Anything you put in your team folder is shared with your entire team. If you have a great template you’d like your team to use, here’s the place to put it.
Sharing a folder
You can share a folder or invite collaborators from your online dashboard. Please note you need an Internet connection to do this action.
To share a folder or invite collaborators
- Click on the folder you’d like to share to open that folder.
- Click Share in the button located at the upper right corner.
- In the window, type the email of the person you’d like to share the folder with and click Add.
- When you’re done sharing your folder, click Finished to close the window.
Once you share a folder, it will appear on the user’s dashboard. Anyone you share a folder with will have access to all the presentations. Moreover, any user with access to a folder can create analytics and invite other users.
Added users will be added as a viewer to all presentations in the folder. To change a user’s status, you have to change their rights or remove the user from the presentation. Learn more about collaborating with Prezi in this article.