Prezi features a Slack integration that will make collaborating on projects with your team amazingly simple. You’ll get notifications when a comment has been made by a collaborator, when a client’s viewing your presentation, or when there are changes to the company leaderboard.
Adding Prezi for Slack
1. Go to your Account settings in a browser.
2. From your account settings, click the “Notifications” tab.
3. Select Integrate to Slack.
4. You’ll be taken to a separate page. Click Add to Slack.
5. Click Authorize to allow the Slack integration.
Adjusting your Slack notifications
1. In the dashboard of your app, go to Help > Your account to access your account settings. You can also go directly to your Account settings in a browser.
2. From your account settings, click the “Notifications” tab located on the left of the screen.
3. Tick the boxes to choose the notifications you’d like to receive.