The background color of your presentation can set the mood for your audience or match your brand colors.
Pastel or dark shades are great using a solid color for your background. Also, we recommend avoiding strong colors like neons and bright reds or yellows. They might be overwhelming for your audience.
To change your background color
1. Click the Style button at the top of your screen.
2. Click the three dots (...) next to Background to open the sidebar.
3. Choose from the selection of scheme and global colors, or use the color picker.
4. If you choose a linear or radial gradient, you’ll have to choose the start and end colors.
5. You can also add a customized color using its hexadecimal code by selecting HEX from the dropdown.