Connecting your Prezi account to your Facebook or Google account allows you to
- automatically publish your presentations directly to your Facebook timeline.
- easily log in to your Prezi account with a single sign on (SSO).
- use your Facebook or Google profile picture for your Prezi profile.
If you sign up for Prezi using the Facebook or Google sign-up buttons, your accounts will automatically be connected. If you wish, you can disconnect at any point (see instructions below).
If you didn't sign up for Prezi using your Facebook or Google account, you can connect accounts at any time from your Account Settings.
To connect your Facebook or Google account to Prezi
- Go to your Account Settings page.
- Click on the “Profile” tab.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see account settings where you can link your accounts.
- Click Connect next to the Facebook or Google icons to link your accounts.
You will be then taken to the Facebook or Google login page where you will be prompted to allow Prezi permission to connect with your Facebook or Google account. You will need to follow a few steps to associate your account.
Simply click Log in with Facebook or Log in with Google and follow the direction to connect your two accounts.
To disconnect your Facebook or Google account from your Prezi account
- Open your Account Settings.
- Select the “Profile” tab.
- Click Disconnect next to the Facebook or Google icon.