Have an important doc to put in your presentation? Insert a PDF, one the many supported file types in Prezi Next. It’s as easy as 1,2,3.
Adding a PDF
1. Go to the area where you’d like to add the PDF.
2. Click the Insert button at the top of your screen, then select the PDF icon.
3. Find the PDF you’d like to add and click Open.
4. If your PDF has multiple pages, you can choose which ones to add in the PDF preview sidebar. Double-click (or drag and drop) the pages to add them to your canvas. If you'd like to add all of the pages, click the Insert all pages button.
5. Each page in the PDF will appear as a separate image in your presentation. You can then move, resize, and rotate the PDF images as needed.
Click to select the PDF and drag it anywhere on the canvas. After you’ve moved it to where you would like it to be, release the mouse.
To change a PDF’s size, click on its box to select it, then drag a corner to enlarge or reduce it.
Click on the PDF to select it. Then hold down the ALTGr key (right ALT+CTRL) in Windows, or CMD for Mac, and drag one of the corners of the box up or down to turn it.
Deleting and replacing a PDF
To remove a PDF from your canvas, click on it and press the DELETE/BACKSPACE key on your keyboard. If you accidentally delete an object, just press CTRL/CMD+Z to undo the action.
Replacing a PDF
Right-click (CTRL+click) on a PDF and select Replace PDF from the context menu. The new PDF you upload will keep the same dimensions and position as the original.