If you’ve got Salesforce, you can integrate Prezi to see how your presentations are performing. With Prezi Analytics, you’ll be able to see when a prospect or client has looked at your presentation, for how long, and which part of the it was viewed the most. With such insights, your team will quickly see how Prezi for Salesforce is a powerful sales tool.
Installing Prezi for Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce admin account, and install Prezi for Salesforce from the app exchange.
- You’ll get a screen to “Install Prezi for Salesforce.” Here, admins can choose for which users to install the app. We recommend selecting Install for all users.
- Click Install.
- You’ll see the app being installed.
- Once installation is completed, click Done.
- You’ll be taken to the screen showing your installed packages.
Uninstalling Prezi for Salesforce
- Go to the admin page featuring your “Installed Packages.”
- Click Uninstall next to Prezi for Salesforce.
- You’ll get a screen listing the contents of the package to uninstall.
- Select if you want a copy of the package’s data.
- Check the box next to “Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.”
- Click Uninstall.
- Once the app has been uninstalled, you’ll be taken to your list of installed packages.
- Click Del next to completely delete the app and then OK in the pop-up.
Adding Prezi for Salesforce to your contact, lead, and opportunity pages
- Click Setup next to your user name.
- In the left sidebar, search for Page Layouts or scroll down to the "App Setup" section and expand Customize.
- Expand Contacts, Leads, or Opportunities and select Page Layouts.
- Click Edit next to "Contact Layout".
- Search for and select Related list.
- Drag and drop Prezi for Salesforce into the field below. You will see it apear as a new entry in the list.
- Click the wrench icon above Prezi for Salesforce to get the “Related List Properties” pop-up.
- In the “Buttons” section, click the + sign to see it expand.
- Uncheck the box next to “New”.
- Move “My Presentations” over from “Available Buttons” to “Selected Buttons.” Click OK.
- Once you do this, the pop-up will close, then click Save at the top of the screen.
- You’ll get a pop-up asking if you want to “Overwrite Users’ Related List Customizations.” Click Yes, and it will save the layout.