Add your company's logo and brand colors to your presentation so it's unmistakably yours.
Adding your brand colors
1. Click the Style button at the top of your screen, then select Colors.
2. From the "Colors" sidebar, click Add colors at the bottom of your screen.
3. Click on the color square next to one of the palette options (color 1, color 2, etc.) to modify it.
4. Choose from the selection of scheme and global colors, or use the color picker. You can also add a customized color using its hexadecimal code by selecting HEX from the dropdown.
5. Once finished customizing your palette, click Save scheme.
Inserting your logo
1. Go to the area where you’d like to add the logo.
2. Click the Insert button at the top of your screen, then select Image.
3. Click Upload image to add the logo saved on your computer.
You’ll see your image appear as it loads in the background. You can then move, resize, rotate, and edit the image for just the right look.
If you want to add the logo to multiple places in your presentation, just copy and paste it.