Want to give your presentation a makeover but are short on time? It only takes a few clicks to change the look of your topics and subtopics to a variety of cool shapes that are sure to make your presentation pop.
Changing topic and subtopic shapes
- From the editor, click on the Style button at the top of your screen.
- Click the three dots (...) next to Shape & Layout to open the sidebar.
- From the sidebar, click on a shape to select it. You will see it update on your canvas.
Topics you later add to the presentation will have the same shape. You can switch the topic shape anytime, regardless of using a pre-designed or a blank template.
Using different shapes
If you want certain topics/subtopics to stand out from the rest, you can still change the shape of your topic by editing the topic cover.
- Select a topic/subtopic and use the shortcut CMD+E on Mac / CTRL+E on Windows or Right-click (CMD/CTRL+click) and select Advanced topic editing... from the context menu.
- Select the shape, and delete it by using the backspace (Windows) or delete (Mac) key or by right-clicking on the shape and selecting the Delete option from the context menu.
- Click the Insert button at the top of your screen, then select the Shapes icon and click on a shape to add it to the topic cover.