Take your Prezi presentation to the next level by presenting it live in a video call or a recording a video with you and your content next to you. With the Prezi Video desktop app, you can easily import your presentation and navigate through your content while presenting with both you and your topics on the screen, resulting in an engaging and interactive experience.
Importing a Prezi presentation to Prezi Video
While it is possible to import your PowerPoint or Google Slides presentations both from the Prezi Video desktop application and the online editor, you can only use the desktop app to import your Prezi presentation.
You can download the app here or check out this article about the system requirements for using Prezi Video.
1. Open the desktop app and click Import in the side panel.
2. Select Prezi and if you haven't already, log into your Prezi account.
3. Select the presentation you'd like to use and click Import selected.
4. Once you’ve imported your presentation, the application automatically removes the background so that you can be seen next to your content while presenting. You can, therefore, create a video where you are present in your presentation, explaining the details as you go through your ideas.
Adding presenter notes
1. To display, add and edit your presenter notes, first go to the View icon on the top of the screen and select Show presenter notes.
2. Type in your notes and select a text size that is comfortable for you to read from the screen in the text box above the video feed.
3. To add notes to a different slide, simply select it from the side panel and add your notes there.
4. To remove your presenter notes from a given slide, simply delete your text from the presenter notes window.
And that's it! You are now ready to present your Prezi presentation in a video call or record your video. Let the cameras roll!