Whether you need a custom-branded Prezi template for your team or want to turn an existing PowerPoint deck into an engaging, zooming presentation, you can hire a certified Prezi Designer to help with your custom design needs via the Prezi Marketplace, powered by 99designs.
Who are Certified Prezi Designers and why are they better than other freelancers?
Certified Prezi Designers are designers who have gone through (and passed) Prezi’s rigorous application process. They are best-in-class Prezi designers, and we are confident in their ability to showcase your project. There are many people out there who claim to be Prezi “experts.” Very few designers can say they have Prezi’s endorsement of their skills.
With Certified Prezi Designers, you'll receive high-quality, customized, projects that will captivate your audience.
Prepare your brief
Before visiting the Prezi Marketplace, consider these questions. You'll answer them in your project brief:
- What's the scope of your project? Do you need an existing PowerPoint deck converted to Prezi or a whole new custom-branded Prezi template for your next video?
- Do you already have presentation content you can share?
- Do you have assets like brand colors, a logo, and a font that you want to use?
- Does your project have a deadline?
Once you have answers to these questions, you're ready to submit your project brief to prospective designers.
Get matched with a designer
- Visit the Prezi Marketplace and answer questions about your presentation needs and goals. Here, you’ll be taken to 99designs, where you can submit the project brief that you’ll send to the Certified Prezi Designers
- From there, you’ll create an account and browse recommended designers for your project.
- Select up to five designers with whom you’d like to work, and send invitations. They'll review your project brief and either request more information, provide a quote, or decline your project if unavailable for work.
- Review the quotes, and choose the designer you want.
The new Marketplace terms
When you find a Certified Prezi Designer and you both agree to the work, you'll accept their project quote and submit payment. 99designs then holds your payment and only releases it to the Certified Prezi Designer when you say to—either at project milestones or when the work is complete.
Any arrangement of work on your presentation will be between you and the designer. If you have a disagreement with a designer that can’t be resolved on your own, 99designs’ dedicated Designer Support team can help.