In Prezi Design, you can resize the project you're working on at any time. It's possible to change the dimensions and orientation of the canvas by selecting from a list of different sizes or by adjusting the size of your project manually.
Using a predefined size
- While in the editor, deselect any objects or click outside of the canvas.
- Expand the Settings tab in the right-side panel. From the Size dropdown, select a format you prefer.
Entering the dimensions manually
- Deselect any objects or click outside of the canvas.
- Expand the Settings tab in the right-side panel. In the input fields below Width and Height, enter the size (in pixels) you'd like to use.
- If you click on the chainlink icon between the input fields, the width and height will adjust automatically as you change one of the sizes.
Resizing the canvas with your mouse
- Hover over the right or left side, or the bottom of the canvas until you see a double-headed arrow appear.
- Drag it inwards or outwards to resize the canvas.
To learn more about resizing your projects and adjusting them for all types of screens, read the article about adjusting your Prezi Design content to fit all screens.