Icons are great for visualizing different variables in pictorial charts. They are used to highlight data patterns and trends, usually by comparing the number of units, size, or progress. With the vast icon library offered by Prezi Design, you really can compare apples, oranges, and even bananas!
Changing icons in pictorial charts
- Click on the chart to select it.
- Expand the Icons tab in the right-side settings panel.
- From there, you can change icons for each of your data categories (represented by rows in your chart's data table).
If you wish to use the same icon for all categories, expand the Chart properties tab and change the shape.
Changing icon size
- In the right-side settings panel, expand the Chart properties tab.
- In the Icon size tab, choose Small, Medium, or Large.
If you want to use different icons for each tab in your chart, check out the article about changing the settings of individual datasheets.