Make your designs come alive with video covers. You can choose from thousands of moving graphics that will add an extra spark to your design and will catch the attention of your audience.
Adding a video cover to the canvas
- When in the editor, click on the Add graphics button in the toolbar on the left.
- Click on Video covers.
- Look for a cover by using the search bar at the top.
- To add the cover to your design, click on it or drag-and-drop it onto the canvas.
Adjusting the video cover
- Once you've added a video cover to the canvas, you can resize it by dragging one of its corners inwards or outwards.
- To place the video graphic behind other objects, right-click on it and select Move to back.
- You can adjust the transparency level of the cover by using the Transparency toggle in the settings panel on the right.
- It is also possible to select whether you want the cover to play in a loop or just once in the Playback dropdown.