Once you select a template to work on, you will be taken to the editor. There, you can add various new pieces of content, move and resize the objects according to your needs, as well as layer items on top of one another. Read further to see how.
Adding objects to the canvas
You can add various objects to the canvas from the toolbar on the left side of your editor. There you will find:
- Text objects
- Interactive charts
- Interactive maps
- Pre-made elements
- Graphics (images, icons, GIFs, video covers)
- Media and data integrations
- Click on any of the categories of the left-side toolbar to browse through the available options.
- When you've found something you'd like to use, click on that object or drag-and-drop it onto the canvas.
Moving and organizing objects
Move objects around the page by clicking and dragging. It's also possible to use the arrows on your keyboard.
Since you can place as many objects as you want on top of one another, you can also move them forward and backward with a few simple clicks. Right-click to select an object and use the quick menu to:
- Bring forward – bring the selected object forward by one layer
- Bring to front – place the selected object on top of all other objects
- Send backward – send the selected object backward by one layer
- Send to back – place the selected object behind all other objects
Check out our other step-by-step tutorial articles available in the dedicated knowledge base, and get creative with Prezi Design!