The Prezi Design editor lets you resize everything that you've placed on the canvas with a few simple mouse clicks. Have a look at the steps below to see how.
Resizing an individual object
- Select an object by clicking on it.
- Drag your mouse towards any of the corners or sides of the object. You will see blue, square handles appear. When you hover over them, a double-headed arrow will appear.
- Click and drag your mouse either way to resize the object to your liking.
Resizing several objects
- Click and drag your mouse cursor over the objects you wish to resize.
- Once you've selected the objects, hover over one of the corners of the rectangle.
- As the double-headed arrow appears, click and drag your mouse inwards or outwards and see the objects resize.
Alternatively, you can also resize objects in the right-side settings panel by entering the dimensions manually in the input fields below Width (px) and Height (px).