The Prezi Design editor lets you resize everything you've placed on the canvas with a few simple mouse clicks. Follow the steps below to learn how.
Resizing an individual object
- Select the object by clicking on it.
- Drag your mouse towards any of the corners or sides of the object. You will see blue, square handles appear. When you hover over them, the mouse pointer will turn into a double-headed arrow.
- Click and drag your mouse inwards/outwards to resize the object to your liking.
Resizing several objects
- Click and drag your mouse cursor over the objects you wish to resize.
- Once you've selected the objects, hover over one of the corners of the rectangle.
- As the double-headed arrow appears, click and drag your mouse inwards or outwards and see the objects resize.
Alternatively, you can also resize objects in the right-side settings panel by entering the dimensions manually in the input fields under Width (px) and Height (px).
If you'd like to resize your entire project, follow the steps described in the article about resizing the canvas in Prezi Design.