Display dynamic data and increase audience engagement with the interactive charts offered by Prezi Design! You can add interactivity by using multiple tabs for your data series. Tabs allow combining two or more charts into one, making it easier for the reader to compare the information.
Adding tabs to your chart
- Double-click on a chart or click on the Edit data tab to open the chart's data table.
- Add a new datasheet by clicking on the + icon at the bottom left corner of the chart's data table.
- Click between the sheets to add data.
To manage sheets, click on the icon. From there, you can delete the sheet, clear all data, duplicate the sheet, rename it, or move it to a new position.
If you add multiple tabs to your chart and there is not enough space to display all of them next to one another, a dropdown menu will appear on top of the chart.
Instead of clicking through the tabs manually, you can also make your chart automatically switch between them by adding a play button to the chart. When pressed, the chart will automatically cycle through all of the data series (you also might want to check out the article on creating a bar chart race).
- Click on the chart to select it, then expand the Chart properties tab in the right-side settings panel.
- Enable the Animation play controls option.