Do you have an image that you'd like to use on a design, but do not need its background? Remove it with a simple click! You can cut persons and objects out of images, create various photomontages, and do much more—just follow the steps below.
Removing the background
- Select the image that you'd like to edit by clicking on it.
- Go to the settings panel on the right and click on the Remove background button. Once you've done that, you can freely move the image around and edit it to your liking.
Achieving better results
- The bigger the contrast between the foreground and the background, the better the result.
- When thinking of an image to pick, consider that plain backgrounds are easier to remove than backgrounds with a lot of tiny details.
- It helps if the image has a sharp foreground since the blurry parts of the foreground might get removed.
To learn more about adding images to your designs, check out the article on using images in Prezi Design. If you'd like to crop or mask your image, or apply a filter to it, learn how in the article on editing images in Prezi Design.