If you're working on a design that has multiple pages and you want to make it pop with some sleek page transitions, we've got you covered! Add them to your design with a few simple clicks and let your viewers glide from one page to the next without a hitch.
- Deselect any of the objects in your design or click outside of the canvas.
- Click on Main settings in the right-side settings panel.
- Expand the Page transitions tab.
- Toggle on the Add page transitions option and pick the one you like.
- You can preview the page transitions by clicking on (View in full screen) at the top of the editor.
Read the article on using animations to see how you can make your designs more engaging for the audience.