If you'd like your content to be associated with your brand, customize the watermark of your designs—add a personal touch by uploading a custom logo, selecting a background color, and adding a custom link.
Paid feature: The option to remove the Prezi watermark is available for users with a Plus or higher Prezi plan, while watermark customization is available starting with the Premium plan. Luckily it's a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
Removing the Prezi watermark
- From the editor, click on the Settings button next to the watermark at the bottom left corner of the canvas or go to Main settings in the settings panel on the right and click on Watermark.
- Click Remove watermark in the settings panel.
Adding your own watermark
From the editor, click on the watermark at the bottom left corner of the canvas or go to Main settings in the settings panel on the right and click on Watermark.
Uploading a logo
- Click on the Prezi logo or on Upload logo.
- Select a file from your computer and click Open. You can upload JPG, PNG, and SVG files that do not exceed 10MB.
Adding a background to the logo
- Click on the color box next to Logo background.
- Select one of the theme colors, use the color picker, or copy-paste a hex color code.
- To remove the background color, select the color box without a color.
Adding a custom link to the watermark
- Click on Add custom link.
- Enter the link in the text box. In order for the link to work, make sure you have https:// in front of it (e.g. https://prezi.com).
- To remove the link, simply untick the box next to Add custom link.
Browse the articles available in our knowledge base to learn more about the engaging and interactive features that Prezi Design has to offer.