When working on your next Prezi Design project, you can use content from Prezi Video. Follow the steps below to learn how you can embed your own videos or those created by others.
Adding content from Prezi Video to your project
- Go to the toolbar on the left of the editor and click Add integration.
- Select Prezi Video.
- Select a video from the list of your own creations or use the search bar at the top to look for videos created by others.
☝️Note: When you enter a text in the search bar, you'll get results from all of the publicly available videos created in Prezi Video. If you'd like to search only for your own videos, check the box next to Search only my videos.
- To add the video to your project, click on the thumbnail or drag-and-drop it onto the canvas.
Editing the Prezi Video embed
- To resize the video player, drag its sides or corners inwards/outwards.
- You can add an animation to your video by clicking Add animation in the settings panel on the right. Find out more about animating your content in the article on using animations in Prezi Design.