Get noticed and engage with your audience on a whole new level with videos created in Prezi Design. After designing your content, select the size of the video and set its duration, then download and showcase it on social media or elsewhere.
Downloading an MP4 video file
- From the editor, click the Download button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the MP4 option at the top of the page.
- You can get a preview of your video by selecting Preview on the right side of the page.
- Once you're ready, select Download (MP4) on the right.
Adjusting the settings of your MP4 download
After selecting the MP4 download option, you'll get access to several settings. Here's what you can adjust:
- Video size: Select whether you want to keep the actual project size or pick one of the five options available in the dropdown.
- Set duration for all pages: Select this option to set a default duration for all pages of your project. You can reset the settings by selecting Reset video duration to defaults.
☝️Note: Keep in mind that the maximum length of a video is 2 minutes (120 seconds).
- Add page transitions: If you have several pages in your project, you can add various transitions between them. Select one of the options and see how they look with Preview.
- Duration (sec): In the top right corner of each page, you'll see a text box where you can set the duration of the page. Use the arrows or type it in manually.
- Show page transition: If you've enabled page transitions, you'll see this option appear between the pages of your project. You can enable or disable the transitions between specific pages by toggling this option on or off.
To learn more about downloading and sharing your content, check out the articles of the Present and share section of the knowledge base.