Get noticed and engage with your audience on a whole new level with videos created in Prezi Design. After designing your content, select the size of the video and set its duration, then click download and showcase it on social media or other websites.
Downloading your design as an MP4 video
- From the editor, click on the Download button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select MP4 at the top.
- Click the Download (MP4) button on the right and wait for it to download.
Changing the size of the video
To change the size of your MP4 download, click on the dropdown under Video size. You can download the content as the project's actual size or choose one of five other options.
Setting the frame duration
- To change an individual frame's length, enter your preferred duration (in seconds) in the top right corner of the respective page.
- If you'd like all frames to be of the same length, you can set their duration in one go. Just click on Set duration for all frames in the panel on the right, and use the slider to change the length of the frames or type it manually in the text box.
- If you want to go back to the default frame lengths, click on Reset video duration to defaults.
Adding page transitions to your video
If you have multiple pages that you'd like to export as a video file, you can pick from a list of transitions that will be played between your frames.
- Toggle on the option to Add page transitions in the panel on the right.
- Select the transition that you'd like to use by clicking on its thumbnail.
If you'd like to find out more about the various sharing and download options available with Prezi Design, check out the Present and share section of our dedicated knowledge base.