Sharing your project publicly
If you're using a Free license, all of your projects will be publicly available on the web, and anyone will be able to find them via search engines. You can share your public projects with a public link.
- To access the privacy settings and the shareable link, click Share in the top right corner of the editor. If you're in the dashboard, click on the three dots icon of a project and select Share.
- In the pop-up, you will find a link that you can copy and share with your audience.
- You can also choose whether you'd like to let others make copies of your project and use it as a template. Just check the box next to Allow others to make a copy of this project and use it as a template.
Making your project private
Paid feature: The option to make projects private and generate private links is available to users with a Plus or higher Prezi plan. Luckily it’s a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
- From the editor, click Share in the top right corner. If you're in the dashboard, click on the three dots icon of a project and select Share.
- Select People I share it with. This way your design will be visible only to your collaborators and anyone you share the link with.
- Click Create private link and share it with the people you want to view it. You can deactivate the link at any time by clicking on Deactivate link.