Prezi Design offers hundreds of templates, including infographics, reports, dashboards, posters, social media posts, and more that you can customize and repurpose as you like. The template library can be accessed from the Prezi Design dashboard. Keep reading to learn how to navigate it.
Accessing the Prezi Design template library
- After logging in to your Prezi account, select Prezi Design in the left-side panel.
- Then, click on one of the shortcuts at the top of the Prezi Design dashboard (e.g., Start from template), and you'll be taken into the template library.
Navigating the Prezi Design template library
- To switch between different template categories, click on the tabs on the left of the template library.
- Select Create custom size to set the width and height of your project manually. You can also resize your project while working on it in the editor.
- Click Upload a file to upload a PPT, PDF, or DOC file and then edit in the Prezi Design editor.
- You can filter the templates by color by clicking on the colors under Filter by color.
- To search for something specific in the template library, type keywords in the search bar in the top right corner.
Previewing and picking a template
- To preview any of the templates available in the template library, click on their thumbnails. You'll then see all of the content and animations that are included. If you want to keep browsing, click outside of the template.
- Once you've found a template you want to use, click Use this template at the bottom of the page.
You can then start working on the template inside the editor. To learn how content can be added and edited, browse the articles available in the Create and edit section of the knowledge base, and check out the article on navigating the Prezi Design editor to find your way around it.