Welcome to Prezi Present, our new presentation tool that brings over the best features from Prezi Classic. We encourage you to try the new editor before Adobe discontinues Flash at the end of the year — with Prezi Present, not only can you still access and share all your existing Prezi Classic content, but you can also convert your Classic content and edit it directly in the new Prezi Present editor. Here's our guide on how to convert a Prezi Classic presentation and edit it in Prezi Present.
Converting a Prezi Classic presentation from your presentation dashboard
1. Go to Prezi Present in the left sidebar of your Prezi dashboard. Here, you can find all the presentations you created or were shared with you, both Prezi Present and Prezi Classic included.
2. Locate your Prezi Classic presentation you'd like to convert or find it by title in the search bar.
3. Click the pencil icon on the presentation thumbnail. You'll see a popup window where you will be able to create a converted copy of your Classic presentation and update the privacy settings and the title of the copy in advance. Select Create a copy & Edit in Prezi Present to open the converted copy for editing in a separate tab.
Editing a converted presentation in Prezi Present
1. From the dashboard, you can open the converted presentation for editing by clicking the pencil icon in the presentation thumbnail.
2. From here, you can use the best Classic features in addition to the new functionalities to edit and customize your presentation and present it in Prezi Present.
To learn more about editing your Prezi Classic presentation in Prezi Present, please check this article.