Make your existing Google Slide presentations more engaging and immersive by bringing them into Prezi Video! Import them to the editor with only a few clicks and present them live in a video call with the slides being displayed right next to you or record a video to send to others. Your audience will be able to see your content with you on-screen, resulting in a more natural and seamless experience.
Importing your Google Slides into Prezi Video
1. With the Prezi Video app or the online editor open, click the Import button in the side panel, then go to Google Drive to look for your slides.
2. If you haven't already, choose the Google account you'd like to use. Then, you'll be taken to your Google Drive. Just select the folder where your Google Slides presentation is stored and click on it to add it to your video.
3. Choose to import one slide, or select multiple slides at once and then choose Import selected. If you want to use all of your slides, simply click Import all.
4. You’ll see them appear in the side panel added to your video slides as visuals.
Changing the template
1. Once your slides load, you can select a different template for your video, click the three dots at the top of the side panel, select Choose Template from the dropdown menu and browse our collection of designer templates.
2. Simply click the one you'd like to use and you'll see it update in the video feed.
3. Prezi team users also have access to a variety of branded templates set up by the team admin via the brand kit. Click the arrow next to the dropdown at the top and select the brand kit you'd like to use, then browse the selection of branded templates there.
4. If you'd prefer to display your content on the other side of the screen, use the toggle next to Flip content horizontally. You can can back to this sidebar and switch back to the default layout any time.
5. Click the arrow next to Choose template to return to editing your slides.
Adding and editing content
1. You can now customize your slides. As your Google Slides slides are imported as visuals, you can still add text to your visuals by clicking the T icon in the slide thumbnail and typing in the text box.
2. If you want, you can replace your slide to a different visual by clicking the image icon in the thumbnail and uploading one from your computer or your cloud storage or by looking for one in our image, icon, GIF and sticker library with the search bar.
Adding, removing and rearranging slides
1. You can add further slides by clicking the + icon in the side panel.
2. To remove a slide, click the three dots in its thumbnail and select Delete.
3. You can also add a new slide or duplicate your slide from this menu.
4. To rearrange your slides, simply click and drag them in the side panel.
Adding presenter notes
1. To display, add and edit your presenter notes, first go to the View icon on the top of the screen and select Show presenter notes.
2. Type in your notes and select a text size that is comfortable for you to read from the screen in the text box above the video feed.
3. To add notes to a different slide, simply select it from the side panel and add your notes there.
4. To remove your presenter notes from a given slide, simply delete your text from the presenter notes window.
You are now ready to present your Google Slides presentation in a video call or record your video. Let the cameras roll!