Whether you're working on a Prezi Design project with your team or you'd like to add a future reference for yourself, you can add comments in Prezi Design in a few simple steps. They can be added to specific objects, as well as entire pages. Follow the steps below to learn how to use commenting.
This feature is only available to teams with a Prezi Business plan. If you'd like to learn how your team can use Prezi Business, click here.
Adding a comment
- Right-click on an object or anywhere on the page of your Prezi Design project.
- From the context menu, select Add comment.
- Type in your comment and select Post. A comment marker will then appear on the canvas, and you can move it around the borders of the specific object you've commented on or around the entire page.
Replying to a comment and resolving a comment
To reply, click on a comment marker and select Reply. Then, type in your message and select Post.
If you'd like to resolve a comment, click on the comment marker and select Resolve. Once a comment has been resolved, it will be removed from the canvas.
Editing comments and replies
To edit a comment, click on the comment marker and select the three dots in the top right corner. Then, choose Edit comment, make the changes, and select Save.
To edit a reply, click on the comment marker and select the three dots next to the reply. Then, choose Edit reply, make the changes, and select Save.
Deleting conversations and replies
To delete a conservation, click on the comment marker and select the three dots in the top right corner. Then, choose Delete conversation, and confirm by selecting Delete. Deleted conversations cannot be restored.
To delete a reply, click on the comment marker and select the three dots next to the reply. Choose Delete reply and confirm by selecting Delete.
To access all comments and conversations, including resolved ones, select Show all conversations in the top right corner of the editor.
Here, you can:
- Select whether you'd like the comment markers to be visible on the canvas by ticking or unticking the Show comment markers in the editor option.
- Filter the conversations by selecting unresolved, resolved, show all, and mentions.
- Create new comments by selecting Add new comment and then clicking where you want to add it on the canvas.
- Edit comments and replies, delete conversations and comments, as well as reply to comments and resolve them.
To learn how you can collaborate with others on your Prezi Design projects, read the article on collaborating in Prezi Design.