Depending on the content and the occasion, you want the general design of your video to best reflect your message and your company's branding. In Prezi Video, it only takes a few clicks to change the template with a default font and some visuals elements/transitions included. Here's everything you need to know about choosing a template for your content you'd like to record or present live in a video call.
Choosing a template in the editor
Whether you've already started adding your content or you're just getting started, you can change the template in Prezi Video in no time.
1. With the online editor or the desktop app open, click the three dots at the top of the side panel and select Choose template from the dropdown list.
2. Prezi team users have access to a variety of branded templates set up by the team admin via the brand kit. Click the arrow next to the dropdown at the top and select the brand kit you'd like to use, then browse the selection of branded templates there or go to Default to see the default collection.
3. Select the template you'd like to use. You will see your content updating in the video window.
4. Click the arrow next to Choose template to return to editing your slides.
Using our previous templates
We are constantly working towards creating the best video experience so we've redesigned our templates to be more dynamic and effective in video calls and recorded videos. If you are missing some of the previous generation of templates we had available you can still access them several ways:
1. You can find previously available templates to start creating your video through this link.
3. You can also reuse the content and template of another user's public and reusable video from its view page.
4. You can import your existing .pvl file you saved in the Prezi Video desktop app.
If you can't find the template you used to create your content through those workflows, please let us know and we will make sure to fix it.