There's just too much information and data you want to share and you need a cue? Add presenter notes as reminders to your Prezi Design project before presenting it to highlight key information and to help you practice and prepare. You will be the only one who sees them, helping you deliver an impressive presentation with maximum confidence.
Paid feature: Presenter notes in Prezi Design are available for users with a Premium or higher Prezi plan. Luckily it’s a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
Adding presenter notes to your project
1. Open the project you'd like to add presenter notes to.
2. To display, add and edit your presenter notes, first select the Presenter notes icon at the top left corner of the screen.
3. You can add presenter notes to each page of your project. Type in your notes and select the x in the corner if you're done and don't want them to be displayed. You can reopen them any time by clicking the Presenter notes icon at the top.
4. To add notes to a different page, simply select it and add your notes there.
5. To remove your presenter notes from a given slide, simply delete your text from the presenter notes window.
Viewing your notes while presenting
1. Once you're done, select the arrow next to Share in the top left corner and select Presenter view.
2. The Presenter view, together with your presenter notes will open in a separate window.
3. Here, you can go through your content while also seeing your presenter notes on the side. You can adjust the text size and also use timer for practicing - you can pause or reset it any time.
4. When you're done presenting, simply close the Presenter view window.
Viewing your notes when turning your project into a video
When you turn a Prezi Design project into a video, you're also importing the presenter notes you added to your project.
To display your presenter notes when recording or presenting your content in a video call, click the arrow next to the Hide main panel icon in the top left corner of the screen and select Show presenter notes from the dropdown menu. The notes will update as you advance to the next slide with the next page of your project.
Want to learn more about Prezi Design and its features? Check out our dedicated Knowledge Base!