Add structure to your virtual meetings by using Prezi Video's timer! By connecting the Prezi Video app to your video conferencing tool, you can set a timer to display on screen to keep track of time while having a discussion or presenting in a call. Here's everything you need to know about adding a timer in Prezi Video.
Adding a timer in Prezi Video
1. With the Prezi Video online editor or desktop app open, go to the the dots at the top of the sidebar and select Widgets from the dropdown menu.
2. You'll be able to show or hide the timer on screen by using the toggle next to Timer. To launch and customize the timer, select the icon to open the Timer sidebar.
3. From the Timer sidebar, you can set the timer by either manually updating it or using the +1m and +5m buttons under the timer.
4. To start the countdown, use the Play button and select it again to pause it. By selecting the Stop button, you'll reset the timer to the originally selected time.
5. You can close the sidebar by selecting the x in the right corner. To hide, show, restart or update the timer, just open the sidebar again while recording or while in a call.