Let your entire team access their own and shared content from Bynder! As an admin, you can now add an integration to their Prezi accounts so they can access digital content from Bynder anywhere, any time they are recording a video or presenting in a video call. Here's everything you need to know about enabling the integration and adding content from Bynder in Prezi Video.
Adding the Bynder integration as an admin
1. From your Prezi dashboard, go to your name and select Admin console from the dropdown list.
2. Go to the team where you'd like to change the setting and click Manage.
3. From the right sidebar, select Integrations.
4. Select Add new integration.
5. Select Bynder from the popup window.
6. Add your company's subdomain and switch the toggle next to Enable integration now, then select Add integration.
Adding content from Bynder in Prezi Video
Once the integration is enabled by the team admin, all team members are able to add content form their Bynder folder when using Prezi Video.
1. With the Prezi Video online editor open, select Import in the right sidebar.
2. Select Bynder from the list.
3. Enter your portal domain and select Connect.
4. To connect your Prezi and Bynder accounts, you'll need to provide your Prezi account email address and password the first time you're using the integration.
5. You're in! Select the asset you'd like to add in Prezi Video and go to Add assets.
6. The asset will appear on screen next to you. To add another asset from Bynder, repeat the steps above.