Got a billing problem? Please click here to see options for getting in touch with us and our staff will work to find a speedy solution.
What is an expired account?
If your account is “expired” it means:
- You will NOT be able to create new presentations.
- You will NOT be able to edit existing presentations.
- You will still be able to log in to your account.
- You will still be able to access your existing presentations.
Prezi might consider your account “expired”:
- if you cancelled your recurring payment.
- if your credit card could not be successfully charged after three attempts.
If your account is “expired” and you wish to create and edit presentations again you have a few options:
1. Renew your subscription and continue creating great presentations.
2. Try your purchase again. Go to the “License” tab on your Account Settings page and retry your payment.
3. Downgrade to a free Basic license.
Downgrading to a Basic license
Our free Basic license allows anyone to create unlimited presentations with our online editor. However, downgrading to a Basic license means you'll lose privacy control and any of the additional features that come with your Prezi plan.
If your account has expired and you’d like a refund, you can submit a refund request by clicking here. When submitting your request, we will ask you to provide certain details for verification. If more information is needed, an expert from our Payments Team will review your request and contact you with a solution via email.