Why was I charged?
We bill you with a recurring charge for any paid Prezi plan at the end of each billing cycle.
What is Prezi?
Prezi is a presentation platform built on HTML5 technology, which gives you a consistent, high resolution, and smooth experience for your conversational presentation needs. Whether you’re giving a pitch to a potential client, training employees, or outlining future business plans, Prezi enables you to convey your message in a memorable way through conversational storytelling.
I don’t remember paying for this
Perhaps you didn’t. In most cases when there’s some confusion over a charge, it’s because someone else in your office or home has signed up for Prezi without your knowledge. If you want to use Prezi, but can’t remember your login details, check out this article.
I want my money back
You can submit a refund request by clicking here.
When submitting your request, we will ask you to provide certain details for verification.
- Transaction ID
- Last 4 digits of credit card used
- Full name on the card
- Date of payment and amount charged
- Billing address
If you have a specific question about a recent charge, you can also call our Payments Team directly at*:
United States: +1-844-551-6941
*Charges may apply. Available Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm EST.
I don’t want to pay for Prezi again
If you wish to cancel your subscription, just follow the instructions on this page.
I need an invoice
No problem. Just follow these steps:
- Log in and click on your name. Then select Settings & Account.
- Choose the “Subscription” tab found on the left side of the page.
- Under “Payment,” you’ll see your payment info and billing history. Find the date of the invoice you’d like to download.
- Click on the PDF and fill in your billing information.
- Click Continue.
For more detailed information, check out this article.