Got a project you’re working on? In Prezi Next, you can work with up to 10 users on a single presentation. What’s more, you can add comments to specific areas or objects to communicate feedback or ask questions.
Once you create a presentation, you can add users to edit, comment, or present your presentation. You can also set a presentation’s privacy to allow only collaborators and people with a view link to access your presentation.
To start collaborating on a presentation, its owner must first give users rights to edit, comment, or view. Please note that collaborators need a Prezi Next license to be able to edit a presentation.
1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen.
2. Click the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Type the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
4. Choose if you want the user to have rights to edit, make comments, or view.
5. Click Add when you’re done.
You can also add a collaborator while you’re in the editor.
1. Click on the “Show collaborators” icon in the upper right corner of the editor.
2. You’ll see a drop-down window showing the number of collaborators currently in the presentation if any.
3. Click Total collaborators at the bottom of the window.
1. You’ll see the “Collaborators” pop-up window. Type the name or email of the user you’d like to add as a co-editor.
2. Choose if you want the user to have rights to edit, make comments, or view.
3. Click Add when you’re done.
Adding your entire team as a collaborator
Part of a Prezi team? You also have the option of adding everyone in your team as a collaborator at once. Simply choose "Anyone on the team" in the collaborator dialogue and choose the presentation rights for your team members.
If you change your mind and would like to remove a user from your presentation, it’s easy. You can also decide to give them rights to only present or only make comments.
1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click the + icon under "Collaborators".
3. You’ll see the “Collaborators” pop-up window with the list of collaborators at the bottom.
4. Click the drop-down menu next to the user you’d like to change or remove completely from the presentation. You’ll see the rights options in a drop-down menu.
5. Select Remove from prezi to remove that user from your presentation. You can also change their rights to enable them to either present or make comments.
6. Close the window when you’re done.
Adding and viewing comments
Prezi Next allows your team to collaborate more quickly and efficiently using comments. Now you can give feedback on work directly where it matters.
To add a comment
1. From the editor, select the object, text, or area where you want to add a comment.
2. Click the comment icon in the context toolbar to get the pop-up window or right-click (CTRL/CMD + click) on the canvas.
3. Type your comment in the field and hit ENTER. You’ll see yellow dot appear where the comment was made.
Any user who has permission to edit the presentation can add or reply to a comment. If a presentation has any comments, all users who have commented in the thread will be notified by email and if integration has been added, by Slack. Moreover, a yellow dot will appear wherever a comment has been made on the presentation and in the left sidebar.
To see all comments, click on the comments icon in the top toolbar next to the “Present” button. For a comprehensive look at using comments in Prezi Next, check out this article.
Co-editing a presentation
You can add up to 10 team members to co-edit a single presentation. You can see the number of co-editors in a presentation next to the person icon in the upper right corner of the editor.
To add co-editors or change collaborating rights, simply click on the icon to get the pop-up. Then follow the directions listed above on how to add collaborators.